Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:304 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - HR Venture & Acquisitions - IT (10-14 yrs)
It is permanent Work From Home Opportunity.
- The role requires deep working knowledge of the V&A lifecycle and extensive prior work experience conducting HR due diligence assessments, developing HR solutions and planning/executing employee onboarding & integration activities. The role requires analytical skills, and in-depth knowledge of compensation and benefits.
- Experience implementing and / or managing organizational change programs, strategic initiatives and global processes. This could include people transfer, communication management, stakeholder management or the alignment and integration of people
- Experience identifying lessons learned and process improvements to support continuous improvement
- Experience managing client relationships and service relationships
- Financial background/experience with demonstrated ability to identify financial impacts
- Experience with legal contract review/input
- Employment law experience/knowledge in countries outside North America
- Financial acumen
Subject Matter Expertise :
- 3 plus years in Total Rewards (Compensation, Equity, Benefits etc.).
- High proficiency in compensation data analytics, understanding of various plan designs (including sales, annual incentives, equity plans, severance).
- Deep understanding of human resource processes such as: employee entry; engagement; performance; retention and exit programs
- Strong knowledge of Accenture's business processes and policies
- Experience managing complex aspects of transitioning groups of employees, for example process re-engineering, Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE), culture, change management, integration
- Working knowledge of North America employment laws and potential impacts for transactions
Communication, Negotiation and Relationship Management :
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experience leading and driving discussions with C-Level executives
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage self and others project environment
- Ability to influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
- Strong executive presence with high level of professionalism and confidence
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
Program/Project & Relationship Management :
- Program Management skills in an environment that requires the ability to work and plan
- effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing work plans and budgets
- Experience working within multifunctional teams such as finance, legal, tax, contract management, vendor management, payroll and information technology
- Flexibility and ability to work through change at a high pace
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Analytical skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Versatile with a strong work ethic, comfortable dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus and the ability to produce high-quality work
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people or having had responsibility for small groups of people as part of larger and sometimes global and remote teams
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility)
- Ability to build effective relation