Senior Manager - HR/People & Culture - XLRI/XISS/TISS (13-19 yrs)
As part of the Global People and Culture team at Xceedance, you will be the people and culture partner for a set of line of business. The responsibilities will primarily include being the point of contact to team members and leaders for all matters associated with people practices and experience. The role will cover all generalist aspects of people (HR )function, including but not limited to, team member relations, grievance management, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
What you'll be doing:
This is an exciting role within an international work environment where you will be working alongside peers from different geographies. This role is front end role and you would thrive in it if you enjoy solving problems and " truly partnering" with business leaders and team members at all levels.
- Partner with business unit leaders on all people matters specific to the business unit and promote a happy and high performance environment.
- Be the point of contact to team members across the business unit for any queries on policies and processes and guide them through the request at hand.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units leaders and managers. Share trends and metrics to help leaders arrive at people related decisions.
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning and succession planning.
- Drive regular processes with ownership and efficiency - performance management, promotions, rewards & recognition, transfers, team member connects and other engagement programs etc.
- Mediate and resolve team member grievances.
- Propose, create and manage special HR projects, initiatives or programs that drive business results or positively impact the employee experience.
- Advise on day-to-day management of operations, while reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance.
- Assists team members on international assignments with queries.
- Co-facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
- Partner with L&D team in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure learning objectives are met.
Experience and Skills :
- 13 + years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment while managing multiple stakeholders