Consultant at Hunter - Z Research Private Limited
Views:3964 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager - HR Operations - Software Product Firm (10-15 yrs)
Title: Sr. Manager: HR Operations
Experience Required: 10 - 15 Years, Should be from a software product development company.
People Management - Lead and Develop a teams, understanding regional requirements, and aligning team members to a shared vision and mission.
- Program Management - Develop and maintain program/project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables; track and mange action items, issues and risks; drive change management tasks, activities and coordinate to implement it.
- Program Delivery - Coordinate across HR stakeholders, Analysts, Operations, Payroll, and other program teams to launch non tech and tech solutions, on time and on budget.
- Pay Process Knowledge and Expertise: Learn the processes, technology, capabilities and develop working knowledge for end to end pay life cycle view, related employee experience and data analysis.
- Deliver Solutions - Design and implement new or modified core pay related processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with payroll, technical development teams on gap analysis and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Operational Excellence - Drive HR and Pay process optimization to fully exploit the technology and non-technology solutions while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- 5+ years of People Leadership experience.
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience with strong concentration in large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environments.
- Relevant program and project management experience.
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through.
- Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated analysis, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment.
- Experience developing, improving and implementing processes and providing support for core solutions in large-scale, complex environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - English - ability to interface with management and peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
MBA or Master's Degree in HR or related field.