Executive Search Professionals at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:992 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - HR Operations - MDI/IMT/NMIMS (5-10 yrs)
Education: MBA / PGDBM or any equivalent Post Graduate degree from Premium Institute.
Job Specific Comments:
- Design appropriate HR policies and systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Responsible to Work with Business Leaders, HR COEs, Legal, Finance on Budgeting
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management performance management, compensation, Salary benchmarking and vendor management.
- Automation of attendance management of front line employees, payroll and incentive scheme
- Managing and improving HRIS for continuous data management
- Process employee's monthly payroll and tax clearance matters
- Is responsible for a various reports and dashboards
- Attrition management and reporting for off roll and on roll employees
- Process improvement on leave management
- Taking care of different module like HRMS automation and Annual Attrition regularization and Dashboard Management
- Budgeting Exercise (Overall HR Budget Planning and management)
- HR Audits
Skills and Attributes
- Master s Degree is required in Human Resource Management from colleges like MDI/IMT/NMIMS/Amity or any reputed college
- 6-8 years of experience in progressive HR leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, talent development and planning, compensation and organizational design and effectiveness.
- Strong business and HR operation acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel and presentation skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.