Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4269 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager - HR Operations & HRIS - ITeS/KPO/Captive Setup (9-14 yrs)
Role - Senior Manager - HR Operations & HRIS ( Workday) - ITeS / KPO / Captive Setup
Location - Mumbai
The Individual will be Responsible for HR Operations & HRIS & will help configure, implement, and use our HRIS platform ( Workday). The platform will be a global system of record for all things people: HCM, benefits, compensation, recruiting, etc. Looking for a great HR Operations & HRIS Professional with experience implementing Workday and managing HRIS platforms.
- Lead HR Operations & HRIS.
- Lead a successful Workday implementation, supporting integrations with other HR vendors/tools
- Design and implement Workday including testing, budgeting, project metrics, and status reporting
- Prepare end-user documentation or training materials as needed
- Develop core business metrics and a suite of reports/dashboards for users/management
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS
- Establish procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data
- PG / MBA with 9+Yrs experience, with min 5+yrs into HR Operations & experience leading implementations and managing Workday.
- Has led numerous (At least 2 ) successful Workday implementations
- Expert in Workday
- Superior working knowledge of People systems, system logic, system set-up, system interfaces/integrations, and system security
- Ability to build rapport and work cross-functionally
- Ability to scale systems in a fast paced, fast changing environment