Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:872 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - HR Operations - BPO/ITeS/IT (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager- HR Operations
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Lead and support the HR Operation activities (US, China, Thailand, India, Turkey, and Lebanon ) on a daily basis and responsible for managing the entire HR-related databases.
- Accountable for Strategic management and overall operations of HR functions from Hire to Retire including new system role out, HRIS integration, tools to improve performance and productivity.
- Utilize reporting tools to determine root cause performance issue and work directly with operations team to course correct
- Participate in various strategy and tactical sessions and provide overall operational direction to support the strategy and vision of the organization
Global Service delivery:
- Responsible for implementation of Global Service delivery model and leading and influencing the delivery of HRSS Operations activity.
- Create a service delivery model at client sites which includes design & implementation of the end to end solution for organization including process maps, work/ call flows, escalation notices and L1-L4 hand off process.
- SLAs/Operational metrics to align them with their HR policies
- Develop and deploy process improvement and project optimization initiatives
- Leading the transitions for multiple geographies
- Manage overall operations budget and drive cost savings by improving productivity and operational efficiency.
- Policy formulation & implementation; Re-design important policies/procedures & develop a fresh employee manual
- Build customized dashboards and publish them to the management provides further insights
HR Auditing & Compliance:
- Creating and process excellence in terms of internal documentation and compliance with the process in terms of probation feedback, confirmation, appraisal, PMS Management, process approvals, policy alignments etc.
- Regularly interacting with the employees, finding the grievance, and giving solutions.
- Responsible for all compliances of manpower in terms of salaries, PMS, incentives, and grievance handling
HR Service Desk:
- Supporting all global queries Via calls, HR cases- ticketing tool or other channels and providing the first call resolution.
- Built KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the contact center. Constantly looking for employee pulse (CSAT and NPS scores) and improve the process efficiency
- Handling of all employee queries that include Time and Attendance, Access Management, Leave of Absence, Benefits, Employee Letters, Leaves, Payroll, Policy, Performance Appraisal, Recruitment and Separation, etc. for all locations
- Handling all escalations and resolving them in a timely manner.
Global Payroll Administration:
- Supporting payroll, benefits, and compliance for the (US, China, Thailand India, Turkey, and Lebanon). Collaborate with external payroll partners and the internal finance team to ensure smooth payroll processing and meet compliance requirements.
- End-to-end process of US payroll, Bi-Weekly/Monthly and Off-Cycle Payroll, benefits, and compliance requirements meeting all pre-defined SLAs.
- Processing New Hire, Termination, Transfer and Overpayments, Retro. Maintain time and attendance records, calculate and record payroll deductions. Post changes in pay, tax status, and other miscellaneous categories.
- Compute wage, overtime, Employee Leaves, Accruals, Benefits, 401K Garnishment deductions as per govt notices and other types of pay. Calculate and record payroll accordingly.
- Establish and maintain employee payroll records. Input, review, and audit timekeeping other payroll-related records.
- HRO and payroll Solutions and Migrations from third party clients.
Desirable profile: 10+ years which includes strong experience in HR service desk operations in shared services
Qualification: MBA or equivalent from reputed institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.