Senior Account Manager at Blueyed Careers Private Limited
Views:1043 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - HR M&A - Business Acquisition Support - BPO/IT/ITeS (10-20 yrs)
Client is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO).
Senior Manager - HR M&A - Business Acquisition Support (Band: P1 & P2)
Required Post-qualification Experience: 10+ years
Salary - Flexible for suitable candidate (Up to 40 LPA)
Report to : Global Head - Corporate HR - Transitions and M&A
Required Qualification : PGDM/MBA with specialization in HR preferred
Location : Anywhere in India but preferred for Hyderabad / Noida
Required Skills : Global Workforce transitions, People Transition, Rebadging, Change management, people strategy, HR M&A, HR Due Diligence etc.
- The incumbent will provide guidance to leadership/ key stakeholders/ teams to successfully deliver on all people/ HR/ IR matters related to outsourcing engagements (large deals), mergers and acquisitions. This role requires strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, the ability to think on your feet and handle leadership within and outside the organization.
- This role requires liaising with cross-functional stakeholders from Legal (internal/ external), Sales, Presales, Solution Teams, SMEs and other internal HR stakeholders to respond to RFP- s/ bids and M&A pursuits.
- The incumbent should have strong understanding of IT/ITES business, HR functional areas like labour laws, global compensation & benefits etc.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good knowledge of MS excel & Power Point
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to front end clients
- Ability to work with multi-site & cross-functional teams
- Exposure to global C&B areas would be an added advantage
- A confident personality with prior experience in client interaction
Roles & Responsibilities:
This incumbent is expected to lead internal and client discussions on HR solution for outsourcing engagement and M&A and act as an advisor/ counsel for the overall proposal. The person in this role actively participates in client negotiations (for outsourcing) and M&A for all of the HR terms and conditions and is responsible for developing creative solutions that result in a positive outcome for all parties involved.
- Leading and supporting business through people strategy development, people transition plans, cost analysis etc. arising from acquisitions, carve outs and other large rebadging deals.
- Work with Sales/Pre-sales teams to deliver on all people aspects of the RFX process
- Create & present final HR solutions to clients & internal teams, including the HR transition plan to ensure smooth transition of services to client.
- Leading client meetings and key client workshops, including any solution and due diligence workshops.
- Collaborate with Solutioning & Finance teams to create and sign off on rebadging/ rehiring costs (of client/ incumbent employees in outsourcing)
- Work with legal & other internal teams to finalize any HR agreements linked to people transfer
- To use knowledge and expertise to provide HR support to sales team by balancing legal and employment practices with business needs
- Establish governance and project management protocols to ensure smooth execution of the solution post transition
- Create and execute communication and change management initiatives in the context of a transition.
- HR due diligence
- Delivering risk analysis and other M&A documentation including HR due diligence reports
- Analysis of people/organizational costs and deriving potential synergies
- Interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders both at target and within the company on HR, Change Management and Communication matters
- Develop /provide support to a number of different aspects such as preparation of standard solutions, development of tools, methodologies and templates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.