Founder at Talentiser
Views:1153 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - HR Expert - Hospital (6-10 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced HR expert with outstanding skills to manage and ensure human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
Duties for the HR Expert will include creating policies, procedures and Create execution plan, audit progress of agreed initiatives, deliver goals through hospital teams .
HR Expert Responsibilities:
The person will be handling the complete HR gamut:
- Organization Redesign, People Development
- Change Management
- HR Automation [Implementing HR software]
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- Learning and Development
- Retention & Exit Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations and Employee engagement
- Policy Inputs
Hands on person who has the ability to architect the HR Infrastructure and drive change initiatives.
- Includes human resources management, organizational development/change management, compensation, senior level staffing, learning and development.
- Strong competence in data driven decision making to support business heads and management.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, solid Team Player.
- Ability to influence senior management and provide thought leadership.
- Exposure in implementing HRIS/ HR software.