Senior Manager - HR Consulting - PAN India (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - HR consulting, OD, organizational development, HR process, HR transformation
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -
- Excellent opportunity to work as an HR consultant for a global professional services giant
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management both internally and externally
Our client is the one of the largest consulting firm with an enviable reputation with their unrivalled services in the industry. They are presently seeking to hire their senior manager for HR consulting.
- Deliver profit through engaging with current clients, acquiring new clientele in HR industry for the company and maintain lasting relationship with them
- Lead delivery of HR transformation projects, organizational change management, HR process efficiency and take a practical business driven approach to solve client problems.
- Develop and deliver human resource programs and solutions across ELC while effectively managing budget and mitigating risks
- Demonstrate technical competence in HR practice- Organizational Development, change management, talent management, assessment centres and development centres, HR policy creation and process delivery
- Influence and persuade clients as well as internal stakeholders to get their agreement on major business decisions and HR solutions identified
- Facilitate collaboration and mentor junior resources in the team
- Full time MBA with specialization in HR is a must
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
- Relevant professional experience with an FMCG, FMCD, manufacturing or HR consulting
- Should have experience of at least 1 stint in Factory HR
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills (team player)
- Must be willing to travel across India
- Strong communication and adaptability
- High exposure in HR consulting with market who are market leaders
- Competitive market salary
- Closely work with senior leaders in the company and be in their line of sight
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naina Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5482.
Contact - Naina Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5482
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.