Senior Manager - HR Consulting - FMCG/IT - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (7-13 yrs)
Senior Manager HR Consulting with a global giant
Key Responsibilities :
- As a Senior Manager HR Consulting, you will lead large-scale business HR transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to assume operational responsibility and accountability for engagements generate ideas to expand current service offerings and identify new business opportunities.
- Deliver profitable revenue through identifying and managing follow-on engagement opportunities and generating new client opportunities, collaborating on business development and account management efforts, and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead the delivery of transformation projects, demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Develop, shape and deliver programs of work from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively, and managing and mitigating all risks and issues
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
- Represent the business in relevant forums
An ideal candidate :
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 7+ years of experience in HR role (recruitment, organization structuring, manpower planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management etc.)
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.