Managing Partner at Clips India
Views:208 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - HR Compliances & Governance - Retail/Telecom/FMCG/FMCD (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR Compliances & Governance
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparing and tracking of monthly PF and ESIC challans.
- Tracking the vendor for health of PF Data completeness and accuracy
- Maintaining all the data in HRMS related to PF, ESIC & others.
- Ensuring governance of payments of Statutory dues.
- Grievance handling as a escalation point in respect of PF, UAN activation & ESIC.
- Liaison with PF Office, ESIC Office and all other related government offices.
- Timey closure of all Notices ESIC, PF & Labour Law Notices and advice the management
- Attending PF death claims.
- Dashboard to be published reflecting Statutory activities.
- Handling of Client and Statutory Audits
- Build strong relationships with key business partners to enhance the integration of compliance requirements
Key Requirements & Skills :
- Hands-on experience with Statutory compliance
- Good Knowledge of PF and ESI portal
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Previous working experience for HR Compliance Management 10-12 years
- Excellent MS-Excel skills.
- Experience performing compliance gap assessments and implementing appropriate controls to close the gaps
- Experience with working with business partners to integrate compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.