Consultant at Gi Group
Views:495 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - HR Business Partnering - FMCG/Consumer Durable (7-16 yrs)
- Driving the business: Partnering with Business Leaders to develop and drive organization and people strategies, solutions, and plans
- Be a consultant to the business to recommend new approaches, policies, ways to effect continual improvement aligned to business objectives, productivity, and development
- Partner with business on succession planning, talent management and competency development to optimize for business objectives and expansion.
- To implement policies, benefits, taking feedback and designing action points for further enhancement and conducting surveys to know the pulse of employees.
- Talent- To predict exits in the business and forecast hiring. Partner with recruitment to provide strategic recruitment consultation. Assist in identifying, interviewing, selecting qualified candidates for open roles
- To run induction and creating awareness of all the policies, processes and guidelines. He also plays a vital role in job enrichment and internal job rotations.
- Employee Connects: To connect with the new hires to check their satisfaction levels and regular 1:1 connects to understand the business culture, team connects, skip lingevel, town halls and answering all the queries and getting the pulse of the employees.
- To connect regularly with Leadership for providing updates and taking feedback.
- HR Metrics: To review and analyze business and people metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend and bring about systemic improvements
- POC: Work with leaders, people managers and associates to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through
- Employee Engagement: To drive HR initiatives HR events, celebrations/milestone. BP's should have a calendar for hiring, appraisal, engagement, 1:1 connects, town halls, and R&R, they really help in retaining employees.
- Exit: Managing Exits , understand the reasons for losing the resource like compensation, culture, growth etc and work on exit interview feedback.
- Performance Management: To drive Performance culture, be part of the goal setting, providing compensation counsel and support including compensation planning, review and approval of compensation actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Conduct gap analyses and ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated teams
- Learning - To support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Reporting : Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview , observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish