Director - HR at Auspicious Career
Views:2279 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Telecom (3-7 yrs)
1. MBA (HR) FROM Tier 1 or Tier 2 :: Batch 2013 to 2016 ONLY
2. This role will be located at HYDERABAD/Pune
3. As an HRBP, you would be responsible for solving organizational challenges through people-related solutions.
4. You will create people's agendas that will enable the business to realize their ambitions.
5. You will work side by side with business, completely hands-on, to get things done on a variety of people-related areas.
6. As a core part of this hands-on work you will be rolling out programs to support the business for their growth, development and meaningful engagement.
7. Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
8. Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change in the Business
9. Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement simplified solutions leading to overall organization effectiveness
10. Work with a cross-functional SME team to create useful propositions for your business in the following areas: talent acquisition, career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, employee connect, learning & development, recognition programs, and rewards
11. Use and request data strategically- identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve org health and informed decision making in succession planning and career growth
12. Devise deep connects and understanding of people in the business to maintain a healthy pool of talent and succession for all critical roles
13. Demonstrated ability to work in constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
14. Ability to understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on analysis
15. Comfortable with ambiguity; should display a knack for problem-solving
16. Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.