Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:598 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner/Site HR Leader - IT (10-14 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - HRBP / Site HR Leader ( for IT Product Company)
Location : Kolkata
Job Description :
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of the company on HR issues.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Educate team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
Required Educational Qualification / Skills & Work Experience:
- PG / MBA with 10+yrs of experience in HRBP
- Work from Office Location Kolkata
- Reporting to Director- People &Culture
- The HR Business Partner plays an essential role in establishing and driving HR programs within specific company functions, while always ensuring they align with the company's business objectives.
- The HR Business Partner must possess deep business acumen; they must understand the company and its challenges to help address the organization and needs.
- The HR Business Partner must be able to work at all levels of the HR "stack" - strategic, operational, and tactical, influence effectively across all levels of a company, and navigate through ambiguity, recognizing when it is appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing current production.