Principal Consultant at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:785 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Retail/FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Role : Lead HRBP for Sales and Service - B2B
Reporting to: Head HR
- Manpower Planning - Advising and planning for Manpower needs along with business leaders, based on Industry Trends, Businesses and HR practices.
- HR Analytics to drive the business imperatives, HR dashboards for the business and transformation projects.
- Talent Acquisition - as per approved annual business and manpower plans. A
- Induction and Joining formalities - Ensuring the new joinees are properly inducted.
- Performance Management - Ensuring Appraisals and Performance Reviews are conducted on time and fairly. KRA setting as per approved process. Tracking productivity and developing plans for improvement of low performers. Working with low performers on the field to understand and document true reasons for poor performance. Counseling and coaching of low performers. Ensure fair performance reviews are conducted.
- Training and Development: Identify training inputs across different levels of hierarchy in terms of both functional and behavioral competencies.
- Compensation and Benefits - Ensuring offers are in line with the company compensation philosophy and maintaining parity in offers with current employees. Increment and Incentives as per company policy and norms
- Employee Engagement - Proactively scan and develop programs around the four pillars of organization culture - Earning, Learning, Pride and Fun.
- Legal and Disciplinary Issues Management - Ensure strict compliance to various labour legislations governing industry.
- Policies and Practices, Budgeting and Planning - Devise and administer policies and practices that foster the desired relationships, both individual and collective, between employees and the Company to mutual advantage, while meeting legal, social and company standards. Continuously educate employees about Co policies. Input for Annual HR Plans and Budgets
- Separations - Ensuring that the exiting employee leaves with proper handover and that his dues are settled promptly. Conducting Exit Interviews and analyzing the reasons for Exits.
- Organisation Development - Build organisational competencies, formulation of competency mapping, and career mapping in the organisation.
- Third Party Roll employees - Ensure the Third Party delivery is as per contract. Conduct checks to ensure compliances. Review vendor performance periodically. Payout of vendor bills on time.