Senior Manager at Consult Pro
Views:1853 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Real Estate (4-6 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager- HRBP
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4-6 years
CTC : 15-20 Lacs p.a.
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
- Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group.
- Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas : talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation.
- May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- 70% recruitments and 30% other HR functions
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation - striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Pre-screens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements.
- Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit - best in class- talent.