Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:538 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - KPO/Research (10-15 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Influence, coach and guide management through a variety of employment law and employee relations matters, advising on best practice resolutions.
- Remain up to date with employment legislation and best practice, communicating relevant information to the business.
- Stakeholder management and partnership with function leaders in the ways of working.
- Liaise regularly with Heads of Departments to identify and plan future recruitment needs and work collaboratively with hiring managers to ensure an up to date job description and person specification is maintained for each vacancy.
- Work in partnership with the Learning and Development team to identify, develop and implement training, mentoring, and other development programs.
Reporting and Administration :
- Support the Head HR ensuring the HR strategies and projects align with the overall business strategy and plans.
- Maintain and update policies and processes which are compliant with employment legislation
- Should be well versed in reporting and preparing presentation for weekly and monthly review.
- Support the HR operations with keeping the HR database and employee records up to date.
- Performance Management including leading formal annual performance review process and identifying and addressing performance issues
Job Description :
- Working with Marketing and HR Leads to develop internal communications on communication needs and be an integral part of program design and implementation
- Advice the Business on compensation and recognition needs on an annualized and off cycle basis.
- Assist in the execution of local operational people-related issues (e.g. relocations, on-boarding of new hires etc)
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies.
- Partner with expertise partners to tackle business challenges.
Ways of Working :
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
Experience Guidelines :
- Minimum of 10-12 years of business HR exposure with at least 3 years of people management experience
- Experience in professional services environment required (i.e. advertising firm, consulting firm focused on business strategy, technology and/or marketing services solutions)
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills