Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:553 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (9-12 yrs)
Job description :
Position Summary :
This position is responsible for partnering with Human Resources and business leaders to drive talent management strategies, tools and processes in the disciplines of performance management, succession planning, talent assessment, coaching, development planning, and competency.
Key Result Areas :
Succession Planning :
- Develop and administer a process which focuses on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
- Serve as a resource to recruiting and business partners in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
- Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools.
Performance Management :
- Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent global PEP (Performance Effectiveness Program) process that focuses employee's efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
Organizational Development and Design :
- Identify and analyze organization effectiveness opportunities and recommend initiatives that address global and regional opportunities based on business strategy.
Organizational Leadership :
- Form collaborative relationships with Human Resources leaders and Business Partners in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the company.
Other Areas will include :
- Talent Engagement
- Talent Retention
- Performance & Rewards
- 9-12 Years of experience
- Management Degree from a premier B schools ( Fulltime Program)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.