Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1059 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Global Product Tech Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-13 yrs)
Key accountabilities of this role include: (People Management Exp is a MUST)
- As a trusted partner to senior engineering leaders, who are spearheading the global technology and transformation strategies, you will have a unique opportunity to strengthen our global business by ensuring the right people agenda.
- You will recruit, train, and challenge high-performing team leaders, utilizing your strong grasp of engagement, organisational development, change management, rewards and performance, talent management and leadership development.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Our Ideal Candidate comes with :
- Team Management experience is a MUST of minimum 2 years while supporting the tech business units/engineering teams. B-School MBA's and strong experience of working as a HR Business Partner with tier 1 tech groups will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.