Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2586 Applications:784 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - FinTech (9-14 yrs)
Title : Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Fintech Organisation
Location : Gurgaon
- Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention, engagement & cost for a fast paced business
- Work closely with the HR leadership to define the HR roadmap for the year covering various aspects of HR like employee relations, people engagement, reward and recognition and people development and more.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrate common process and consistent messaging.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and peoples' ask.
- Work closely with people managers to guide them on important people decisions and improve managerial capabilities and communication.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives.
- Bring in HR policies & practices or improve the existing ones with the aim of building an employee centric culture, with employee experience at the core of everything we do.
- Effective Performance management which includes but not limited to goal setting, increments, PIP, performance-based exits, periodic performance reviews and linked variable payout.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires that focuses on new employee experience and creating the brand image right at the start of their journey.
- Manage ESOP program for people including but not limited to allotments, exercising, calculations, data management and communication/training.
- Employee Grievance handling and own end to end disciplinary process.
Preferred Candidate :
- PG/MBA with 10 to 14 years of experience with 5+yrs as a HRBP (Preferably from Technology Industry)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward.
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently and in teams.
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR "stack" - Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Data driven, reporting & analytical skills, detail oriented with operational rigor where required
- HRMS experience