Analyst - Recruitment Sales/Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:376 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - EdTech - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (7-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Human Resources Business Partner
Company Background : An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate HRBP to join a well-funded early stage Education Tech backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team.
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume building in a short time for a resourceful Teacher Recruiter.
Location : Mumbai-Based Only.
- We are looking for a qualified HRBP for our Sales/Operations teams and ensure they're aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- You will communicate with the Leadership team to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company's culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention - Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions).
- Proven 7+ work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience in a fast paced organization.