Senior Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:858 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - eCommerce (10-14 yrs)
Preferred Industry: Retail, Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Supply Chain with experience of handling 500-1000 blue collar employees.
Please make your compensation range visible in resume. No Corporate HR profile please.
1. Be the business leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
2. Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
3. Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network to understand and act on pulse of the organization
4. Be an active mentor and coach for Business leaders on people and business practices. Coach senior leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
5. Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationship with business to drive org goals.
6. Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
7. Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
8. Develop and nurture professional relationship with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy. Create opportunities for employees to build professional relationships and provide career mentor ship to employees.
9. Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
10 .Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders within HR organization
11. IR bent of mind and ensure continuity of work with proactive interventions.