Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:994 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner/Compensation & Benefits - Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Our Client : A Leading healthcare company
Key Job Responsibilities :
- To design, develop and implement Compensation & Benefit strategy & policies, that are aligned to the overall Compensation philosophy.
- Lead the Compensation benchmarking practice & plan for yearly increment cycle in partnership with Mercer Consulting.
- Collaborate with the Business / Function leader towards the development of Business strategy for the assigned business.
- Develop and implement customized HR strategic initiatives for the assigned business, in alignment with organizational requirements and overall People strategy .
- Lead projects in this area with an intent to strengthen the Familial Culture and inclusion and Diversity related initiatives
Ideal candidate :
- A MBA with 5+ years of experience in business partnering and compensation and benefits.
- Should be open to think and work out of the box.