Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Category - HR
Skills - hrbp, hr business partner,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Excellent opportunity to work as an HR business partner with a Fortune 250 company
- Opportunity to work closely with the leadership role
Client Details ;
Our client is a leading professional services firm with a global footprint. The company is growing rapidly in India and is looking to hire their HR Business Partner for Chennai location.
- Working very closely with the business to align the HR strategy with the business strategy
- Focused intervention to building talent and creating an environment where talent can flourish
- Drive the development and implementation of organizational strategy in areas like performance management, career development, talent management and succession planning
- Actively engage with HR leaders and other HR functions to partner effectively
- Create HR policies and procedures, provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationship with respect to the employment laws.
- Assess leadership and employee development needs
- Build the Hr brand through fraternizing with industry leaders, participating in surveys and conclaves
- Drive the organization's values within the employees
- At least 8 years post qualification HR management experience
- Ability to design and implement HR processes as a generalist/ specialist
- Must have a degree in HR Management
- Willing to travel as per business requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (exceptional inter personal skills)
Job Offer :
- Market competitive salary with excellent learning potential
- Excellent opportunity to work as an HR Business Partner with a Fortune 250 company
- Work closely with senior leaders in the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naina Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5482.
Contact - Naina Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5482
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.