Consultant at Michael Page
Views:955 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Automotive Industry (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - HRBP - Automotive Industry
About Client :
Our client is a multinational automotive firm. This is an IC role, based in Mumbai and reports into the Head HRBP.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Senior Manager HR- HRBP will be as follows :
- Partnering with the business and all stakeholders across functions.
- Partner with business units to establish goals for all employees and ensure periodic review of performance against established goals.
- Drive the performance appraisal process for assigned business units, ensuring fairness and transparency
- Drive Talent Management & employee retention strategies for assigned business units, including promotions & succession planning
- Manage Talent Acquisition for the business and meet all manpower requirements
The Ideal Candidate :
- You come with 8-12 years of hands-on experience as an HRBP within a multinational framework, preferably for corporate/sales/marketing functions. You have a full-time MBA from a top-tier business school and come with strong HR experience.
- You have people management skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and are looking for an exciting career opportunity.
What's on Offer :
- Great professional experience and opportunity to work with Head of HRBP
- The organization offers excellent career growth for performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.