Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (6-10 yrs)
- Drive Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) to map the people strategy of the business units with the business strategy.
- Drive talent management processes at the business/ function level to ensure continuous identification and development of high-potential talent
- Analyse people statistics using HR analytics tools and develop insights to drive the company's talent strategies.
- Identify and ensure fulfilment of behavioural and functional capability development needs of employees in line with business needs
- Acquisition of right talent to ensure on-time availability of manpower in accordance with business / function requirement.
- Drive the annual performance appraisal process in the business / function basis COE direction in strict adherence to the specified timelines
- Manage total rewards and recognition system for the business / function through streamlined implementation and administration of processes
- Create a productive and engaging workplace by focusing on employee engagement and taking proactive steps towards the same
- Drive critical employee and HR management aspects such as communications, employee exit, and grievance redressal to facilitate healthy and harmonious climate within the organization
Personality Traits :
- Very high levels of initiative, self-drive and achievement orientation with strong closure focus.
- High levels of tenacity and perseverance.
- Ideation balanced by a strong bias for action / execution focus.
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders and influence without authority.
- Team handling exposure is mandatory