Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:846 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager - HR & Administration - Plant Operations - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR & Admin - Plant Operations
- Leading and implementing complete HR function - implementing HR policy, procedures & standards - for a green field project.
- Leading employee relation function and actively resolving complex employee relation issues
- Learning & Development - launching programs to build highly skilled work force.
- Define Compensation & Benefits policy including Payroll process
- Statutory Compliances under Labor Laws
- Implement Grievance Redressal Framework
- Handling Industrial Disputes & Accidents
- Negotiation & settlement with union
- Handling Internal & External audits
- Handling Government departments & Manpower vendors
Desired Candidates :
- Experience of handling HR function in a plant set up. Experience in a green field set up is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing & implementing various Performance Appraisal systems.
- Implement Training programs (Audio/Video/classroom/onsite, OJT)
- Well verse with laws like Factories Act, Industrial Relations Act, Contract Labor Act, Minimum Wage Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, WC, ESI and PF Act, CGWA, pollution control board.
- Experience of dealing with ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and IATF 16949:2009 audits
- Believes in leading by example to encourage respect and civility.
- Ability to understand a sense of urgency and to quickly adapt and adjust to a changing environment.
- MBA with LLB in Labor Law is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus point.
- Bonus points for cross-cultural experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.