Senior Manager - Hire to Retire Operations - BPO (15-17 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire an HRO Senior Manager. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise in Hire to Retire domain.
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of large Hire to Retire processes in a global environment. You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities with the current clients and expanding the scope of the business. You will also be responsible for providing end to end process and policy expertise to further state the Global and Local design for all Global Workforce Data Admin processes.
The role would include :
- Providing service advice to the client, Account Lead, COE Team and HR Business Partners across the client base as and when needed.
- Solving contractual problems by working closely with the contract manager & cluster delivery lead, legal and finance managers to ensure alignment with client expectations.
- Leading and helping the sales and solutioning teams in terms of new business opportunities and bringing potential clients to the table.
- Preparing reviews based on defined MOS System and providing input for monthly client Service Review (CSR).
- Manage the costs and expenses of business within the prescribed budgets.
- Own and manage all process escalations.
- Providing input for technology configuration (Cloud HRIS - Workday/Success Factors) and identifying gaps.
- Create and maintain Job Aids, Global and Local Work Instructions and help train Service delivery teams
- Participate in Global/Local client calls, lead full dress rehearsal preparations before Go Live, provide Hypercare support during Go Live
To fit the bill, you must be :
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Human resources from a top tier college.
- Overall 15+ years minimum 10+ years of relevant HR experience in consulting & delivery for Core HR processes across multiple clients.
- Must have experience of working and leading large US clients in HRO.
- Well versed with cloud-based technologies like Workday, SuccessFactors and Ticketing tools like ServiceNow, WQM, Remedy etc.
- Certified in Workday/SuccessFactors along with SHRM or APA certifications in HR.
- Well versed with Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence practices.
- Excellent at managing multiple client teams in a global environment and providing resolution for client problems in an objective way.
- Willingness to work in global time shifts and travel is a must.
- Able to handle difficult client interactions easily and strong senior stakeholder management skills.
- Should have led and been part of at least one HCM implementation in his work tenure.
- Sound change management knowledge and metrics management experience.
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence practices
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in HRO (specific Hire to Retire process), third party client handling experience, maximum team sized managed and current CTC.
Please do note this is not an HR Operations role and will not consider anyone who doesnt have HRO exposure to US clients and leading large teams.