Senior Manager/Head - Stock Broking/DP Operations - Digital Payments Platform (5-20 yrs)
Company is India's leading digital payments platform is looking to scale up one of our most exciting and important business verticals. If you want to be a key contributor to decision making, want to get your hands dirty working across business, strategy, operations, product and not just number crunching, this is the place to be.
What to expect from this role :
- Opportunity to work on stock broking and depository participant related initiatives with key stakeholders of the industry in the country
- Collaboration with internal teams- product, business finance, customer service, etc to monitor and manage the category daily
- Write requirements and SOPs for each customer touchpoint and monitor company's performance against the same
- Manage and control overall functioning and supervision of the Depository operations.
- To manage, train and control teams responsible for processing all the above products
- Day to Day settlement activities securities Pay-in/ Pay-out.
- Creation of Pledge for Margin shortfall / Exposure.
- Handling back office operations pertaining to Buy-back, OFS, MF, Dividend & reconciliation.
- Interacting with clients for resolving queries/ reporting etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
- Experience in handling Audit i.e Concurrent and Internal audit.
- Ensuring compliance requirements as per SEBI Regulations.
- Co-ordinating with Back office vendor to resolve system.
- Work with data to help grow the business through interventions on product and technology
- Responsible for management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting from time to time. Proficient knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Customer first attitude with a strong execution bias
- Coordinating with CS teams and handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to customers
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations
- Experience of working with a highly skilled team across all functions
- To be a part of India's highly disruptive fintech wave
Ideal candidate for this role should:
- Preferably be an MBA
- Have minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience in stock broking and DP operations
- Experience of back office/DP-operations work in a Stock broking/Securities firm, Mutual Fund,etc.
- Experience in Equity & F&O - operations, Demat
- Experience in working in Broking Industry.
- Experience in CDSL/NSDL DP System
- Be agile and highly collaborative, communicate impressively
- Strong analytical acumen and problem solving
- Demonstrate deep understanding of stock broking business
- Be highly data-driven and adept at balancing needs with business goals
- Be skilled in building and managing business alliances
- Thrive in a competitive and a result-oriented work environment
- Be able to create and own the processes on their own