Senior Manager/Head - Product Management - Gaming - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Senior Product Manager (Head Role) for a Leading Gaming Organization
- Looking for Premier B School MBA with 6 - 12 years experience. Technical background in initial stages of career will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in Product Management, working on B to B, backend Product solutions
- Deep understanding of B to B businesses & backend operations that support large number of Merchants, Suppliers and other similar users
- Experience of having built Products that were adopted and used by 1000s of B2B users within India across various Tiers of cities / towns
- Driving the game product and distribution teams to meet user expectations, and business objectives around user acquisitions, engagement, and monetization
- Creating product roadmap with action items, and prioritize them along with game team
- Developing and delivering features for the game product; leading cross-functional teams by providing product vision and setting strategic goals for those groups
- Develop the long term Product roadmap for the distribution business
- Develop various tools and technology solutions that help the distributors / affiliates to seamlessly manage their operations
- Work closely with the distributors as well as the Distributor operations team to understand their challenges & expectations
- Partner with various internal stakeholders & build strong working relationship
- Understanding player challenges and articulating the resolution to all internal stakeholder teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.