Assistant Manager at IGT Solutions
Views:372 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Senior Manager/Head - Process Excellence/Master Black Belt - BPO/Contact Center/KPO (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager / Head - Process Excellence - Master Black Belt
IGT Solutions Hiring for Blackbelt Process Excellence (BPO/Contact Center/KPO/Travel)
Location : Gurgaon
Role : Black Belt - Lean Six Sigma, Process Excellence (BPO/Contact Center/KPO)
Reporting to - Vice President Global CX Transformation
Location - Gurgaon, India (work from office)
Work timings - 24x7 (US shifts)
Job Description, Desired experience and skills:
- Identify and scope key process improvement opportunities within Travel domain Customer Service / BPO Operations - Voice, Chat, Back-office.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes (Inbound voice, outbound voice, chat, digital, social and back-office Processes).
- Preference to candidates who have supported, Travel, e-commerce, customer service processes in Process Excellence capacity
- Strong understanding of contact centres and multi-service channels
- Lean/ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification through a recognized, national organization
- Work closely with business leadership to implement and deliver process improvements within Customer Operation verticals to improve metrics, KPIs, process excellence, continuous improvement and digital automation
- Lead by action and example in the application of continuous process improvement tools and techniques (e.g., Lean, DMAIC, DFSS and Value Stream Management).
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to guide and manage business change and transformation projects
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities for improvement of processes and customer experiences.
- Ability to verify and document current processes as part of gap and root cause analysis, identify gaps which impact business outcomes and CX metrics.
- Able to work within a team however be self-sufficient as an individual contributor in driving change within complex matrix working environments.
- Comfortable managing work that combines the use of data analysis, and business process improvement, with service design thinking.
- Knowledge and experience in understanding and identifying process gaps and opportunities for RPA and digital automation deployment
- Ability to build and drive Transformation road maps across large estates by seeking stakeholder buy ins and clear ROI showcasing.
- Enhance process capability from the current base-line of key metrics through process improvement methodologies
- Analyze current operations to identify new project opportunities with financial and operational benefits. Determine key drivers to meet the business objectives.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems to sustain gains and promote Process Excellence activity and a continuous improvement culture for aligned vertical
- Active participation in WBR/MBR/QBRs with internal stakeholder & clients
- Represent Process Excellence during client / internal review calls and present analysis/ insights/solutions/improvements
- Manages Client expectations and ensures Client satisfaction.
- Conduct diagnostic studies on the key business processes and implement a Process excellence framework in line with the business objectives
- Experience / knowledge in RPA, automation and digital operations preferred
- Present project analysis and findings to senior leadership to share insights, obtain approvals, and other requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in Process Improvement Techniques/Certification Black Belt in Lean, Six Sigma and Digital transformation
- Capability to conduct workshops on Process Excellence Tools Techniques
- Experience in preparing Business Process flows, Creating/Updating Standard Operation Procedures, and documenting business insights with recommendations
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects, perform complex tasks, organize and follow through consistently and work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Change leadership experience: willing to take risks, challenge the status quo and work under ambiguous circumstances
Qualification, Experience required:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in any discipline from a reputed and recognized university
- Certified Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma from a reputed certifying body, with an outlook to automate, digitize and simplify processes
- 8-10 years working experience, 5 years + experience in Process Excellence and Quality function
- 8-10 years working experience in BPO/KPO/Contact Center/Travel Vertical
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business outcome notes.
- Application experience and skill (MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word; MINITAB, or other analysis tools)
- Exposure to Data analytics tools such as Power BI or other equivalent
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.