Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3639 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Head - On Premise/Horeca Sales - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
The Head - OP will be responsible for managing all National OP Customer directly and managing regional/local OP accounts through distribution partners for UBL NAB
- Closely work with Company team to get entry in Key On Premise and establish wiring with key people of OP/Food Services Customers
- Identify Key and large non-beer serving On Premise customers and sign up Terms of Trade (TOT). Ensure contract compliance & execution as per ToT
- Work closely with Marketing team for activation in OP stores
- Coordinate with respective regional team and distributors for establishing GTM and ensure supplies and smoothen operations
- Achieve annual volume targets with focus on identified sub-channels
- Own up financials for chains/customers wherever signed for joint marketing activity
- Build Joint Business Plans once we reach scale for On premise customers
- Share Market Insights/Consumer Trends/Key Events/Festivals to get Marketing plans specific to events and build the annual calendar
- Ensure timely listing of products in National/Regional chains and mapping to their respective regional outlets
- Ensure governance of the Joint Business Plan by conducting monthly business reviews with the customer and taking corrective action if required.
- Ensure adherence to the wiring calendar leading to alignment of senior management of Company & Customer on growth initiatives and other plans.
- Ensure superior sales fundamentals as per standards in all stores at all timesthrough the sales team of National Distributor
- Distribution, Pricing, Assets compliance, optimum fill rates, overall Product Assortment, cross promo Initiatives, Customer Profitability, Terms of Trade
- Co-ordinate between customer HQ/regional team, to ensure execution of plans.
Key Skills/Experience Required :
- MBA in Sales/Marketing with 5-6 years of post-graduate experience in sales/marketing/handling Key Accounts of On premise/Food services
- At least 2-3 Years experience in handling Top Chain customers (Subway, Mc Donalds, PVR, Yum, Dominos etc) is desired, and preference will be given to such candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.