Senior Manager/Head - Marketing/Search Engine Optimization - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
As our Senior Manager Marketing/Head SEO, you will lead the store rankings and organic search ranks of all our products to number one on web and app stores (iOS and Android), and ensure we stay in that position. Working directly with our Head of Acquisition, you will formulate and apply the best industry techniques to increase page rankings and organic traffic. You will build and grow your SEO division into a team of effective SEO strategists. You will own complete responsibility of the technical and content-based SEO roadmap for the quarter and year and execute it efficiently with the help of Content, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Create, communicate and execute an effective strategy that will significantly increase SEO/ASO (App Store and Play Store) rankings and organic search traffic.
- Conduct research and analyses using multiple tools, including Google Analytics, Moz, Adwords, Keyword search, etc., to draw insights and develop new strategies for improving rankings and conversions.
- Identify and monitor SEO/ASO KPIs. Take ownership and build the toolset for SEO/ASO.
- Auditing and analyzing: identify issues, find the root cause, and experiment with solutions at scale to improve SEO performance.
- Troubleshoot complex site issues by fixing them directly or through the Engineering team.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO/ASO, and Google algorithm updates. Understand the implications for our business and take action to quickly seize the opportunity and reduce risk.