Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:1780 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager/Head - Marketing - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Marketing SR.MGR/Head in Mumbai.
Profile Scope :
1. Profile responsibilities involved workaround acceleration of growing businesses, develop impact business solutions and advocate entrepreneurial culture to consumer research.
- Responsible to develop as well as execute strategic & operational research for varied business needs.
2. Analyse market trends, consumer perceptions and competition behavior to suggest best branding policies and decisions in order to enhance product branding, advertising, marketing campaigns and business opportunities.
- Experience ranges across -Brand Track, Usage & Attitude Studies, Segmentation, ad-evaluation & campaign impact, market entry strategies and Need Gaps Assessment, Product & Concept test among others.
3. Brings in innovative ideas, looks after branding, publicity and external communication for marketing of our products
- Key driver of overall strategy, consumer initiatives, brand planning, and budget management
- Commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media/ social media etc.
- Organize promotional events within budgetary allocations.
- Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns.
- Manage the brand communication
- Develop annual and project-specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events.
- Master's degree in marketing
- Strong ability to straddle between strategy development & execution
- Experience in the Interactive Marketing arena is preferred.
- Ability to understand, interpret and re-present numbers
- Excellent Project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic & result oriented environment with the affinity to network & interface effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with outstanding relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.