Managing Partner at Work Eagle
Views:391 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Head - Litigation/IPR & Employment Law - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
About L&T Sufin :
- L&T SuFin is a new digital B2B SME E-commerce initiative of Larsen & Toubro, which will leverage L&T's deep knowledge and capabilities in Procurement (through its huge volume of annual procurement) and Logistics, Financing, and IT solutions in India. This platform is essentially a digital marketplace for SME buyers and sellers (mainly focused on construction and industrial products & services) to connect in an efficient manner, thereby enabling sellers to expand their sales reach, and for buyers to find required products and services at optimal cost and quality. L&T-SuFin is building a world-class team to service this business space in Ecommerce transactions, logistics for such transactions, and finance for the SMEs.
- Already a 250-plus strong team operating in several states- we are now looking for cutting-edge talent in Business AnalystProduct, Planning & Implementation for SUFIN L&T SuFin intends to be a leader in this space and build a profitable and sustainable business.
Desired Profile :
Qualification: LLB/LLM (Law Degree preferably from leading law schools)
- Work Location: Mumbai (Working from Office, should be willing to relocate to Mumbai on an immediate basis)
- Experience: 8 years of PQE preferably a mix of law firm and corporate
- Innovative and logical in approachability to translate problem statements into legal parlance and provide solutions to business.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and analytical communications skills
- Possess highly developed organizational skills, detail-oriented and hard-working
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify and help resolve legal issues and work effectively under time-critical deadlines.
- Proficient in Email, MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and aptitude for learning and using new software tools
- Familiar with laws with respect to ecommerce business including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability and relevant judgments.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience in handling litigations - notice, court proceedings withdrawal - both criminal and civil matters, employment, or labor laws, pre-litigation dispute including posh, arbitrations
- Research into new applicable laws and regulations and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks, and mitigation strategies
- Drafting and vetting court pleadings (including affidavits and applications, notices, and replies) as well as consumer matters
- Manage and resolve conflict to avoid dispute escalation
- Participate in and /or lead negotiations with both internal and external customers /stakeholders
- Prepare Litigation Status Reports, etc.
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection with the development of new business and products
- Handling litigation mandates from inception till the final hearing
- Will be actively involved in all litigations including briefing counsels and appearing before the courts
- Timely revert to all notices
- Knowledge and experience in drafting, revising, and negotiating a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, sellers, buyers, financial institutions, and other third parties including large master agreements, data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses, consulting /service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, IPR and Data Privacy will be an added advantage
Key Skills :
- Experience in drafting pleadings
- Supervise and direct outside counsels on multiple litigation matters
- Comfortable working in high-pressure environment
- Significant litigation management experience
- Handling of litigation management of software tools
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection to the business expansion
- Open for traveling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.