Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:3377 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Senior Manager/Head - Learning & Development - Healthcare/Insurance/Retail (10-15 yrs)
This position is responsible developing and implementing learning strategies and programs. The general manager enhances the competencies of individual employees by designing training programs that will boost employees- workplace performance in alliance with company's core values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Create learning strategies and programs for store and non-store employees
2. Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
3. Monitor various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, LMS)
4. Vision and design e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
5. Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
6. Help managers develop their team members through career path.
7. Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
8. Hire and oversee training and L&D specialists.
9. Monitor the learning and development department's performance.