Managing Director at Synerzie Partners
Views:736 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Head - Human Resources - eCommerce (15-20 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager, Human Resources
An Ecommerce Giant. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Senior Manager HR supporting the growth of the Customer Service teams in India.
- In this position, you will partner with various Directors/General Managers/senior leaders and their respective teams to develop and execute HR strategy and activities to foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. In this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda and goals that support the business.
- You will be required to assess the Human Resource needs for the largest site of CS, in areas such as staffing, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- You will take ownership for designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help new managers and employees successfully transition into and thrive in the unique customer-centric environment. You will be critical in helping maintain our peculiar culture as we grow.
- This position is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement for these sites.
Company Culture Steward:
- As the Sr. Manager HR you will be responsible for the development of new programs that ensure adoption of Leadership Principals and values, across the site.
- You will also operate as the trusted partner to the Sr. Site leader and take an active role in developing coaching relationships along with developing the site leadership team. You will assist with the onboarding of senior leaders to site, ensuring that their onboarding and introduction is effective and assimilates our Leadership Principals.
Organizational Development and Planning
- In this role, you will apply your deep business knowledge to inform long-term business decisions and priorities for your sites.
- You will partner with the business to drive the people strategy in context of the broader Worldwide CS strategy.
- You will partner with senior teams to lead the organization design and talent strategy to optimize business objectives, talent acquisition activity, organization capability, communication plans and succession planning. You will also be responsible for setting the site HR strategy and goals integrating wider CS India HR priorities.
- You will engage with leaders in order to address workplace environment, team and employee engagement, retention issues, identify projects, programs and workplace systems to remedy.
- You will be able to identify larger risks with complex or sensitive investigations and engage legal counsel as needed. You will set strategy for compliance initiatives, directing change management as required.
Talent Management & Development
- As the Sr. Manager HR, you will partner with leaders to evaluate Talent Management metrics relative to the site, You will develop a talent strategy for your respective site utilizing critical roles, top talent movement, forward looking promotions and succession planning.
- You would also collaborate with the business on compensation and benefits to ensure total rewards programs continuing to effectively attract and retain employees. You will foster a culture of Leaders developing Leaders, drive development of Sr. leaders and help define success metrics across levels.
- You will demonstrate the ability to attract senior talent from multiple functions from inside and outside of the organisation. You will be required to teach others how to determine the performance and leadership bar, facilitate understanding of broader organizational tenets and strategic goals for department.
- You will audit site goals to ensure alignment against broader India and worldwide CS goals, remaining accountable for your own teams performance against goals.
- You will be required to set high performance standards for your team, consistently challenging the bar and performance as well as effectively planning and advocating for people within your teams.
- You will develop and communicate the CS India and site vision that supports the broader organizational vision. You will ensure team culture consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles and visibly ties department decisions to leadership principles and tenets.
- You will hold overall accountability for the development and delivery of the site HR Vision and Strategy in line with country and global business objectives, leadership principals and tenets, holding all HR team members to account for their contribution and delivery.
- Master's Degree required in HR or related field
- 15 to 20 years of Human Resource leadership experience
- Experience in supporting large and distributed employee work groups
- Some experience of supporting large teams in contact center, manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
- Advanced degree from a top tier MBA school.
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 10 - 15+ years
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals