Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:4961 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Senior Manager/Head - Corporate & Marketing Communication - Retail (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Head the Marketing Communication function with capabilities of creating in-house expertise for communication requirements.
- Experience in handling PR from an IPO and Post IPO perspective, with emphasis on handling investor relations, financial performance and corporate stories relevant to a recently public listed company.
- Further PR responsibilities include: crisis management, leadership profiling and influencing the industry body PR campaign.
- Brand Management : The corporate brand is at a nascent stage of development and requires further shaping and establishment with relevant content, constant direct engagement with key customer groups, besides expansion into different mediums such as corporate website, social media, fleet branding, machine branding and any future retail/service points.
- Establish presence and participate at industry events and seminars.
- Collaborate with HR and CSR Committee in developing the CSR Programme for the organization and its communication.
- Internal communication : create and implement a structured framework for employee communication with focus on employee engagement and establishing the various HR initiatives.
Experience and Background:
- Post-Graduation in Communications/ MBA Marketing
- Minimum 15 years of experience in marketing communication and media relation (with some experience in financial services company).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of handling C-Suite engagement.