Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1556 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Manager/Head - Collections - Shared Services - US Market (13-20 yrs)
Location - PUNE
Role - Senior Manager/Head - Collections (US Market)
Grade / Level - Senior Manager
Division / Department - Finance Shared Services
1) Looking candidates only from Captives / shared service / BPO
2) In entire career Must have worked or handle client from Logistic / Shipping/ Transportation industry.
3) Ready to work in Shift - 6 PM to 3 AM
4) Must Have Experience in Collections, Cash application, AR etc
1. JOB PURPOSE:
Collections managers oversee Order To Cash Collections team with the prime goal of building & enhancing their knowledge on key aspects of O2C process helping them deliver on Collections target. You will also be required to build on the team's communication skills and help them liaison with multiple teams for resolution. Required to handle customer complaints and must negotiate with customers about payment arrangements to ensure they are being paid. Also provide reports on the collection department's progress, statistics, and data analysis..
- Collection Head
- Overseeing collection team
- Leads customer account reviews.
- Manages customer, sales, pricing, billing, coding, invoicing and other collection related escalations
- Manage internal system access for Collections
- Mange an A/R portfolio by analyzing and resolving issues driving delinquency as needed
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- People Management
- Carry out people management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws, including:
- Plan, assign and direct work.
- Appraise performance, provide feedback and coaching, and reward and discipline employees.
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development, and facilitate the development of technical competencies.
- Partner with Functional Training team to create, update and communicate process SOP's
- Partner with Functional Training team to deliver supplemental training as needed
- Must use discretionary judgment to prioritize and assign task to the department
- Provides training and one-on-one coaching to collection staff on handling calls and adhering to processes and procedures to ensure quality control and compliance
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department. excellence.