HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:799 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Growth Strategy - FMCG/FMCD (4-6 yrs)
Senior Manager - Growth Strategy (MBA Batch- 2015 or 2016)
Looking for MBA graduates (Batch 2015 or 2016) preferably from consulting backgrounds with experience in designing Growth Strategies, 360degree marketing campaigns and Go-to-market strategies for FMCG or E-commerce or Consumer Durables clients.
What this Job entails :
- Designing different marketplace networks(Eg. sourcing network, advertisement network, liquidation network) that will drive the growth for all the vendors or sellers. These networks are aimed at making seller operations easier and they continue to transact on the platform.
- Should have Product orientation and thinking wrt the scope of various business networks and the problems that they will be solving for the seller.
- Designing 360- marketing campaign for launch and adoption of business networks.
- Would actively work on doing Partnership with various organizations / agencies who provide these services and bring them on the Seller platform.
- Drive engagement with sellers on platform and work towards improving the benefits of the network. Would work towards setting strong governance wrt way of working of these organization and agencies.
- Need to be strong with cross functional work management and key stake holders like Market Place Product & Engineering, Seller Marketing, Analytics, Business Finance etc.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Extremely strong analytical orientation / bent of mind and customer understanding
- Good business understanding - ability to derive from insight to business recommendation
- Program management skills, interpersonal communication - ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams.
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter & highly motivated, able to navigate through complex programs independently.
- Strong customer-first orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.