Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Iris-corp
Views:233 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Govt Relations/Govt Affairs (10-16 yrs)
- To develop an excellent working relationship with Government officials.
- Mitigate operational risks arising out of local disruption or Government orders impacting business
- Facilitate and expedite requisite licenses and permissions for business
- Get Covid related government notifications in real time and apprise the internal stakeholders about the same
- Ensure that all the activities of the business are undertaken with full adherence to the compliance framework and practice.
- Become a trusted partner of Gujarat government and industry bodies in all policy matters
- Execute strategic tie-ups with the Government of Gujarat at great speed
- Monitor the economic, political, regulatory and legal framework, gathering and analyzing information on developments or changes in policy issues that interest the company in Gujarat.
- Open to pitch in other states in the Region as and when required
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
- 10+ years experience in a Government relations role in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of working in an organization which works multinationally
- Evidence of directly building relationships with external bodies to achieve public policy wins in states
- Experience of working in West India is essential Proficient in Gujarati, English and Hindi