Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:507 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Government Relations - Public Policy & Corporate Affairs - IT (17-22 yrs)
Senior Manager - Public Policy & Corporate Affairs
The Role: Senior Manager - Government Relations
- An excellent understanding of technology essentially digital platforms and its transformational aspects for overall economic value chain hence creating an ecosystem conducive for technology integration.
- Proactively develop intelligent insights around legislative and regulatory developments and assess their impact on the company. Advising the company's leadership on it and helping to manage reputation risks. Have a critical sense of institutional engagements including geopolitical understanding beyond routine expectations.
- Establish credible relationships for a trusted partnership with a wide range of stakeholders, including government officials, elected representatives, industry trade associations and industry government relations representatives
- Create opportunity for organization's leaders' external engagement for thoughtful conversation including scheduling meetings; supporting the development of briefing packs; talking points for meetings and events; and supporting company's participation in conferences/events
- Support the business development and ACN positions and strategies regarding key business topics and policy issues, developing a thought leadership strategy towards political stakeholders for the organization. Support the business to build strategic relationships that align to market positions.
- You are someone who has relevant work experience in identifying key public policy issues across sectors, including senior policy-making role with experience in hands-on policy design and the process of getting policies approved and implemented through complex executive and legislative processes and political systems;
- You have experience engaging directly with senior government officials at the ministerial level and preferably experience in cross-industry policy and governance areas;
- You have the ability to grasp to others' views and opinions, and distill and share the company's perspective on those issues with external stakeholders
- You are someone who is invested in life-long learning, flexible and highly adaptive, keeping these abilities in mind you are able to empower the team you work with;
- You are someone with critical thinking skills combined with creativity and intellectual rigor to manage, oversee and most importantly steer various discussion with external stakeholders; government, academic, institutions;
- You are an advocate for the company to bring external perspectives back into the company to inform our perception and direction. You're passionate about the opportunity to shape the future of how we use and build technology for everyone;
- While we focus on challenges relating to technology as our business, our issue areas are increasingly broad and encompass many areas where public policy, business, and technology intersect;
- You should possess ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others is required. Must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills, and possess high political acumen;
- You are someone with great interpersonal and presentation skills, both for subject matter experts and the layperson
- You possess deep sense of pride in being ethical and upholds Integrity in all your engagement with stakeholder communities.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: 17 to 22 Yrs