Senior Manager - Government Consulting - EdTech (7-11 yrs)
Senior Manager - Government Consulting (Education Think Tank- Ed Tech Vertical)
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to -
- Support and Manage the existing EdTech portfolio to grow and be more impactful through continuous strategic support
- Develop key hypotheses based on current and future trends in EdTech
- Expand the existing EdTech portfolio by incubating and/or funding organizations working on innovative solutions
- Identify and build partnerships with non-profits, social entrepreneurs, technology companies with expertise and capabilities in building and scaling EdTech innovations
- Promote coordination and cumulative learning among non-profits demonstrating best practices in specific areas of education
- Develop and implement a strategy to create better demand for EdTech in and outside the school environment
- Build and lead government partnerships - support building vision and implementation of EdTech in schools through project management, knowledge sharing, and policy changes
- Conduct policy research in education technology and develop papers for advocacy.
- Masters or equivalent degree required from a tier-1 institution.
- 7 to 11 years of work experience with managerial responsibilities and track record of high achievement in the technology industry
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to build & manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
Desired Qualities -
- Entrepreneurial spirit and - can-do attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.