Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1409 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Manager - Global Accounting - US GAAP/IFRS - CA - BPO/KPO/IT (8-14 yrs)
US GAAP Mandate
We are looking for an Senior Manager - Global Accounting for a client with a global presence based at Noida.
Job Location : Noida
Nature of Role : Individual contributor role
Education : CA with strong experience US GAAP and IFRS
Experience : 8-10 yrs of accounting and reporting, experience of consolidation & IFRS/USGAAP
Mandate : CA, IFRS/ US GAAP
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Work Conditions : 11 am -8 pm / 12- 9 PM, 5 days working
1. To provide requisite functional expertise to regional groups
2. Coordinate and facilitate on-going management requirements and adherence to the group financial and local statutory reporting requirements.
3. To ensure adherence to US GAAP and applicable local GAAPs while preparing Group & Regional Statutory accounts
4. Compliance to legislations like / related to, SOX Act / SEC Reporting etc.
- Understanding of local and various financial reporting standards
- Preparation and finalization of income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other group reporting requirements
- Preparation of Statutory accounts as per US GAAP
- Revenue assurance of the business segments. Contribution towards development of underlying processes, reports and systems to prevent any leakages and improved customer satisfaction
- Examining & evaluating financial systems, management procedures, and internal controls
- Handling of Statutory audits, internal audits and other local audits
- Assistance in key month end activities which provides oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information
- Compliance & Reporting related to legislations/requirements like SOX, SEC Reporting etc.
- Continuous documentation of the various finance processes and policies. Upkeep of all finance control tools like balance sheet reconciliations, audit trails, approval chains and management authorization of transactions
Skills/ Experience Required
Candidate must have :
- Minimum 8-10 Years of rich experience in handling diverse accounting and finance function
- Must have worked in an outsourced environment and comfortable working with foreign counterparts and under different time zones
- Good knowledge of Oracle financials, Excellent MS office proficiencies
- Working knowledge & first hand practical experience of US GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage deliverables
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Must be open to flexible working hours
- Candidate must be open to travel and must have a valid passport.
- Strong team player and client focused
- Self starter and ability to work under own initiative
- The ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good with numbers
- Regional financial controllers
- Business Operations team
- Internal/External auditors
- Support teams
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Ok for shifts as mentioned :
CA Passout Year :
Post Qual Exp :
Years of Exp in US GAAP :
Years of Exp in IFRS :
Is your current role in Global Accounting :
Is your current role in US GAAP :
Platforms worked on ( SAP, Oracle-pls specify) :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Hierarchy in your current organisation ( 2 up, 2 down) :
Current CTC ( fixed + variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Minimum NP to be served ( Leaves, buyout option, etc) :
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
Thanks in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
Founder - Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.