Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2991 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Senior Manager/General Manager- Legal - Manufacturing Firm (12-18 yrs)
Senior Manager/ General Manager- Legal ( for a leading Manufacturing company)
- Litigation management with external Lawyers and also efforts to minimize litigation
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities including Master Services Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, SLA, Order Forms, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan related Agreements, Software License Agreements, Agreements relating to Events etc. Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Management and conduct of litigation involving the Company preparing case for opinion, briefing counsels and actively attending the hearing before the Courts.
- Maintaining and updating MIS of legal cases through regular follow ups with external Advocates
- Provisions of strategic legal advice and acting proactively as required to minimize legal risks faced by the Company
- Support the Company's manufacturing units, in providing timely legal support on contracts and advice on day-to-day issues at the units
- Ensure that business processes are fully aligned with corporate compliance policies
- A qualified lawyer with 12+ to 18 years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts in the Manufacturing/ Real-Estate or Construction industry.
- Strong drafting, vetting & reviewing skills in Contract Management with good hold on reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners.
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills.
- Good interpersonal interaction skills.
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities.