Manager at Conneqt Business Solution
Views:503 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager/General Manager - Business Development/BPO Sales - GCC/Middle East (10-18 yrs)
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Identify decision makers in the target companies.
- Establish connection with decision makers using cold calling, e-mail, Linked-in.
- Confidently and successfully use the elevator pitch to win in-person meetings with the decision makers.
- Effective follow-up and relationship building with all prospects & opportunities for retention and nurturing of the pipeline.
Candidate must have:
- Overall experience of a minimum of 10 years
- Experience in sales/ business development for a BPO
- Must have some experience of working for some part of GCC (may or may not sales role)
- Experience in the BFSI segment
- Should be comfortable in Travelling to Middle east/ Gulf region
- Candidates who are open to relocate to Mumbai as base location will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.