Senior Manager/General Manager - Alternate Value Chain - FMCG (9-13 yrs)
- The key role is to Anchor and lead Ecommerce and Modern trade supply chain for the company's FMCG Categories .
- Institutionalize supply chain joint business planning with all alternate channel accounts towards establishing robust and agile supply networks
- Drive close and direct coordination with key value chain stakeholders (Accounts supply chain team, SBUs and GT Sales team) towards streamlining the supply network, estimations, ageing, WSP coordination, delivery supervision, DC handling and master data maintenance
- Industry leading benchmark fill rates for alternate channels.
- Uncover opportunities for optimizing cost to serve (network optimization) towards enhancing profitability.
- Integrate institutional effort towards a demand responsive supply chain by driving alignment through the value chain and sharper accountability
- Review the historical trends and influencing variables to sharpen account wise forecasting process.
- The candidate must be working in an FMCG company at present, must have worked in Modern Trade and E-commerce supply chain