Senior Manager - Gateway Operations - Automobile/Shipping Firm (1-14 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager - Gateway Operations
Type: Full Time
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning, Organizing & Monitoring end to end line haul operations which includes all modes of transportation (Air, Road, and Rail)
- Manage the weekly creation and daily management of the linehaul schedule and associated systems
- Proper implementation of the policies and is a part of audit team to find gaps and provide time to time solutions
- Monitoring commercial connections, vehicles availability and daily follow up for the held back shipments
- Maintain the shipment records for each client
- Maintain the SLA for each shipment to be received at customer premises within scheduled time.
- Work with forecasting team to drive improvement of the base forecast
- Manage and perform ongoing analysis to work with appropriate teams to develop and improve scheduling methodologies and systems
- Manage and improve scheduling metrics to identify trends and shortcomings and drive scheduling accuracy
- Facilitate communication and coordination with different teams and coordinate for the creation of a schedule that meets all stakeholders expectations and concerns .
- Manages pickups from clients/vendors, processing and connection to respective cities
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reduces client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within time.
- Benchmarking with Competition by updating regarding First Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Monitoring security parameters across region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.