Consultant at Converse
Views:4603 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Fund Accounting- Private Equity Firm (10-12 yrs)
Looking for a mid-management CA(06-08) BATCH Delhi office of a leading PE Firm.
Brief Role & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will assist General Manager in various funds accounting responsibilities and provide support in review function.
- Recording and maintaining funds accounts and month end closings
- Assisting the teams in the valuation of portfolio companies and getting the valuation audit closed
- Assisting in various investment restrictions and fund performance modeling
- Helping the teams in fundraising of new funds by preparing to fundraise road show material and help to clarify any fund related queries including LP due diligence questionnaires.
- Prepare capital call notices of investors based on the cash flow projections of the fund
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.