Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:108 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Fund Accounting - CA (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Fund Accounting
Our client is an India-focused boutique investment firm and is a provider of investment and money management services. They are looking for Sr. Manager to join their fund accounting team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Detailed knowledge of how Net Asset Value (NAV) per unit is calculated for a fund, in the AIF / FPI / Mutual fund.
- Detailed knowledge of trade settlement process on BSE / NSE, with the role of entities involved.
- Detailed knowledge of investor accounting for a FPI fund having master-feeder / mini  master structure.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 5 -10 years.
- Should have relevant experience of working with fund administrator of AIF / FPI / Mutual Fund and / or relevant experience of working with in-house accounts / operations division of any AIF / FPI / Mutual Fund house.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Advantage.
- Experience of working on Fund / Investor accounting software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams and strong oral and written communication skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.